Free up cluttered kitchen cupboards by changing your storage space. Use a storage area in a nearby hall closet with adjustable shelves.
- Move foods like flour, sugar, and rice from bags and boxes into see through containers that won't leak or spill when knocked over.
- Stop unnecessary hunting by grouping ingredients together that are alike such as pasta and sauce, coffee and teas, and honey.
- All of your canvas bins should be placed on the floor this way you are keeping the heavier things on the bottom as not to put to much weight on top of smaller items.
- Put your fancy items on the top shelve so that when you get ready to use them you know where to find them easily.
- If you would like to have more space clip an extender to your shelf to allow for more space in your knew pantry. This can also help you with having more space for other items you need to store.